Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weight Restored?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weight Restored? Empty Weight Restored? Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:06 am

lexi_henry16

I have been in recovery for about 4 months now and have been following MM for about 2.5 of those months. I know that my weight gain is slowing down because I go to an ED practitioner who doesn't tell me my weight, but mentioned that my BMI has managed to stay relatively the same the past few weeks. Early in recovery, I could easily reach my minimums (3000 cals), but now that my hunger cues are more reliable, I find myself comfortably reaching about 2300 - 2500 daily instead. My starvation symptoms are gone and I am mentally well most of the time (some days are more difficult than others). Shouldn't I be weight stable by now? I still seem to be gaining weight. Sad

2Weight Restored? Empty Re: Weight Restored? Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:55 am

susannsk89

susannsk89

I'm at the same point right now. I'm trying to not care too much if my weight is increasing a bit more, but it's hard. But you know what? We can't go back now Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum