Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

uneven weight gain?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1uneven weight gain? Empty uneven weight gain? Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:26 pm

jennysrecovery

Hey there Smile

in the evening my body looks so weird! like my legs, back etc everything fits together but then there's my belly.
when I wake up my tummy is pretty flat but in the evening it feels like it has doubled in size. I know that that is because of food in your stomach, maybe a bit bloated etc. but it still looks to big for the rest of my body. my hip bones still stick out and it hurts when i lay down you know...now I've been wondering if that is uneven weight gain? my recovery was pretty easy physical wise, I did not experience things like bad water retention or bad bloating so this seems a bit... strange to me idk Very Happy will that even out? and when? (idk if I have my set point yet, but I've been maintaining sinnce 2-3 weeks I think) I'm pretty confused atm...
stay strong xx

2uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:23 pm

jennysrecovery

hello? Sad

3uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:46 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

How long have you been in recovery? I assume you're eating my the minima?

4uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 pm

jennysrecovery

I do! And have been in recovering since mai!

5uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:49 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

Hmm, I guess it may be that you're entering the final stage of recovery. Uneven weight gain may be possible throughout recovery, I think. Maybe your body will redistribute the weight in the time to come as now it's at the end of the recovery process. I'm noticing that I don't know that much about this. Does anyone else in this forum?

6uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:00 pm

oigunn

oigunn

Your weight will probably not start to even out before you have been at your set point for a little while. The fact that you have been weight stable for some weeks suggest that you might be there by now - but do not panic if it changes, sometimes the weight gain curve is flat for a short period of time (one does not gain in a perfectly linear line).
Anyway, don't stress it. The weight WILL even out. It might take another two weeks before it starts happening, or it might take eight months. Only your body knows!

http://www.sjokoladeilomma.blogg.no

7uneven weight gain? Empty Re: uneven weight gain? Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:39 pm

jennysrecovery

thank you both so much! I just gained another kg and I hope it will even out soon...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum