Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very uneven weight gain

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very uneven weight gain Empty Very uneven weight gain Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:05 pm

polishgirl

Have any of you experienced the same?
My upper part of the body is still very 'bony; my collar and breast bones are  visible through the skin, and when I'm wearing a low-cut neckline people always comment.
However, thighs, calves and ESPECIALLY butt seem 'normal' and disproportionate (in my view) to the other half of my body.
My butt just seems so...long? Like, it's not a cute lil ball which sticks out at the end of my back- it seems 2m long. Could this be water?! My butt used to be round pre-ed...
Question Question Question

Last edited by polishgirl on Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention a necessary fact. Sorry!)

2Very uneven weight gain Empty Re: Very uneven weight gain Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:26 pm

jennysrecovery

I think I'm also experiencing uneven weight gain.. (I'm weight rrestored) like evereverything looks good and healthy and then there's my stomach which doesn't fit AT ALL to the rest of my body, it's like double the size im comparison to the rest

3Very uneven weight gain Empty Re: Very uneven weight gain Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 pm

oigunn

oigunn

It will even out. Promise.

http://www.sjokoladeilomma.blogg.no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum