Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Empty TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:03 am

littlejedirecoversxx

littlejedirecoversxx

Hello, sweeties!
I'm in real recovery for 3 weeks and 2 days but, i was severely underweight and until now i gained almost 4/5kg in 3 weeks in some days I abused of diuretics (christmas days and tree days in this week) cuz i was really really scared, I'm so close to relapse cuz everyone gain 0,5kg/ 1kg each week and me was gained that much. I'm really so so sad. My mom make me took hormone pills for 1 year bc i've lost my period, i'm not able to stop cuz i've deveoped polycistic ovaries in due to lost period. I suffer from AN for almost 5 years and some bp cycles, in 2012 i'd for 7 months severely bulimic but I was determined to finish it so I did and now I want to much beat AN but I'm feeling so weak to do it. I want to recover but Ana voice is screaming a lot, please help me

2TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Empty Re: TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:34 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

It's completely NORMAL to gain that much during the first weeks! No one gains just 0.5-1 kg per week in the beginning. It partly because your metabolism is supressed, but mainly because of water retention (read about it in the FAQ) and food in your system as your digestion doesn't pass it on quickly enough. So just relax - I promise you that the weight gain will slow down as lobg as you keep eating enough! You are strong enough ! You can and will do this, sweetie Smile <3

3TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Empty Re: TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:36 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

And please stop using the diuretics - they will only make the water retention worse and slow down the healing process.

4TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Empty Re: TW WEIGHT GAIN- HELP ME!! Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:38 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

Sorry for not being clear - the FAQ on letsrecover.tumblr.com Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum