Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

tired of recovery

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tired of recovery Empty tired of recovery Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:20 pm

jennysrecovery

Do yoz know that feeling when yoz just want it all to be over? idk I'm feeling so depressed and fat atm I just want thid whole recovery thing to be over. I'm so tired of fighting the whole time.. urgs :/

2tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:21 pm

jennysrecovery

What can make me feel better? Idk what to do :/

3tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:25 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

Remember all your reasons to recover. Eyes on the goal! The negative thoughts will go away with time

4tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:27 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

Seems like part of my answer is missing. If you're tired with food, try remembering the food you loved to eat as a child a rediscover them

5tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:22 am

gainmylifeback

What helps me sometimes is when my therapist talks about LIFE Smile It is possible: having a boyfriend, a hobby, best friends, laughing until your tummy hurts, eating chocolate without worrying about the quantity, have a nice job you like, having a family, children, travelling the earth... All this is possible if we recover. You are not fat. I know, it's such a horrible feeling, but remember that it's not the truth and the fighting will not last forever. It will get better as long as we keep fighting❤️

6tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 am

jennysrecovery

thank you so much! but idk I have just one real reason to keep in fighting , I actually see no sense in going on Sad depression says hi Sad

7tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:24 am

gainmylifeback

I hope you have a therapist? I know that some recover without and I don't pretend that every therapist is ok/helpful, but it can be a real help!
I don't know what your reason to recover is, but how about freedom? Freedom to do, eat and say whatever you want? You can get rid of depression, I know these times where you don't see any reason anymore, but sometimes we just have to fight through without knowing why exactly. What would be the sense in stopping recovery? Relapsing: hungry, cold, tired, your depression will get worse, isolated, death. That's not an option, is it? Starving is not the answer and you know it ❤️ keep fighting

8tired of recovery Empty Re: tired of recovery Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:21 pm

jennysrecovery

Yeah i do have a therapist Smile i was going to see her on wednesday but I was ill so I couldn't go and the day after it became worse :// luckily I'll see her tomorrow! Thank you so much for your words, i'll try to keep them in mind and think of them when I'm feeling down! tbh I don't see the point in life but I guess that's part of recovery to fight through these phases.. thank you!♡

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum