Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water retention after stress

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water retention after stress Empty Water retention after stress Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:27 pm

susannsk89

susannsk89

So, I got my weight gain curve from my doctor a while ago (without numbers as I don't want to know, i.e. I do blind weighings), and I can see three big jumps in my weight. The first one is at the start and it's a quite long jump, and something I expected in early recovery due to water retention. But the two other jumps come straight after two very stressful weeks for me (travelling abroad through my work, being out of my comfort zone). I think this is quite interesting and since the jumps are so big and I did not eat that much differently on ny trips abroad, I think this must be water retention. Has anyone else experienced water retention after being extra stressed or having to do more exhausting stuff?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum