Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blood pressure and heart rate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blood pressure and heart rate  Empty Blood pressure and heart rate Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:35 pm

annabianca

Hey guys !
I've got a question....I am on minniemaud since one week, but something strange is happening to me! I am feeling really,really good and so have so much energie, but there is one thing I worry about! My blood pressure is still very low ( Around 100-110 and 60-65) but my heart rate is over 90 when I am just sitting on my bed...I don't know why and I am a bit confused... could you tell me what this is?!
Thank you!

2Blood pressure and heart rate  Empty Re: Blood pressure and heart rate Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:15 pm

DAISY_CRoWN

DAISY_CRoWN

This happened to me at the beginning of recovery too! I think it just takes time Smile keep on eating and resting and eventually it'll improve. A month into recovery my blood pressure dramatically improved! It went from being super super low to the lower end of average.

3Blood pressure and heart rate  Empty Re: Blood pressure and heart rate Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:21 pm

oigunn

oigunn

Fast heartrate is a common sign of a kickstarted metabolism. However, if you worry at all see your doctor. Better safe than sorry, and the heart is important to supervise in recovery.

http://www.sjokoladeilomma.blogg.no

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]