Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can't deal with mental problem

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I can't deal with mental problem Empty I can't deal with mental problem Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:49 am

Abcdefghi

Hi everyone,
I'm weight restored for a while and my period has been back for months. However, It seems like I can't deal with my thoughts. I always think that I'm fat, seeing so much fat on my body. In pictures, I feel so chubby. I still want to eat snacks, sugary food during meals. When I eat it, I feel a bit guilty but less than before.

I saw many fitspo and healthy eating on instagram too. They are so triggering. I know that exercising and eating healthy are good, but I can't do that anymore because I fear that these could lead to the same deadly way. So I end up laying in my bed all day and eat. Please help.

2I can't deal with mental problem Empty Re: I can't deal with mental problem Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:51 am

Amalie

Amalie
Admin

Unfollow and stay away from those IG accounts! Even though I am recovered, they still trigger me like hell.. And I am not even easily triggered! They promote a way of living that is not only unhealthy, but also false. Most of the photos are edited (smaller waist and thighs, larger boobs and bum), and they are always taking in a pose/lightning that makes the abs look more prominent. I think that by giving up this and surrounding yourself with more body positive sources, or nothing body related at all, you'll feel less fat. Because you are not fat.

http://letsrecover.tumblr.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum