Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No energy... to do anything.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No energy... to do anything.  Empty No energy... to do anything. Thu May 28, 2015 11:31 am

tortoise101

Hi everyone,
This is just a quick question really, to see if anybody else experiences this and if anyone knows a way of helping to reduce the feeling of having no energy at all.
For a bit of background information: i have had anorexia but i'm now recovered.

One thing i have noticed recently is that i have been experiencing extreme exhaustion feelings that have made me so tired to the point where i feel like i can't do anything! I enjoy swimming and walking but i haven't done any of this recently because i am just so tired, and everyday things like walking up and down stairs or walking round the supermarket or into town are just so exhausting for me!
I get a good 8-9 hours of sleep a night and i'm at a healthy weight with regular periods - any ideas as to what this could be? How to get rid of it? Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks Smile

2No energy... to do anything.  Empty Re: No energy... to do anything. Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:29 am

susannsk89

susannsk89

Loss of energy might not be related to your previous ED at all, but you never know (it might also be something wrong medically, so you should let a doctor check it out if it persists). I'm also physically recovered and but sometimes I feel like I just can get out of that "being sick" mode. I'm also discovering more of my mental issues and all of this makes me feel exhausted. Sometimes I don't want to do anything but be alone with a book and a cup of tea. This may not be the case for you, but I just wanted you to know that you're not alone. 

Recently I have started making some small changes in my life. I have chosen to spend a few months abroad even though my boyfriend is quite upset with me wanting to do that. For me, this choice has been quite important as it's the first choice I've made just for me since...EVER. This feels good and makes me want to live life more! I don't know if any of this resonates with you at all, but my point is that it might help to rip yourself out of your daily life a bit and do something that you really want. 

I wish you all the best <3

3No energy... to do anything.  Empty How much is it normal to gain? Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:21 am

LilleMy

Hi! I know we not are supposed to talk about our weight, how much we gain and everything, but Im just wondering how much you gained after one and twoo weeks after starting eating 3000kcal every day? How much is possible to gain - any max? I'm so scared, afraid that I will do something normal and really don't want to gain... Feel it helps to know, so I know Im not the only one! Please answer me!

Sceared girl, want to recover

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum