Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suddently not hungry anymore! HELP !!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suddently not hungry anymore! HELP !!! Empty Suddently not hungry anymore! HELP !!! Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 pm

foodbaby

Hey guys!
I am recovering on MM since June.
But suddently since I am at the healthy weight range( 1-2 kg above minimum healthy weight ), I am not hungry anymore!
I am sick and full all the time! I can't even manage to eat one full meal...drinking too...makes it even worse...
Why? It is not my eating disorder, because I would like to eat it, but my body says: "No you are eating too much!"
I mean, I'm eating way more than my mother, but less than usual.
HELP ME! Am I on my setpoint?! I am maintaining more or less!
The only starvation sign is: I am not having my period back! But I feel kind of a menstrual cylce, but without blood...so maybe it's on the way...
What should I do? pale pale pale pale

Please answer ♥️
Thank you!

susannsk89

susannsk89

Congratulations on getting this far Very Happy You should be proud of yourself! All the things you are describing suggests that you are pretty close to your set point. But this does not mean you should stop eating as you should. I also had this phase after the ED-induced hunger ended. I had to learn how to enjoy food again (and the way it feels in the stomach) when there was no "extra" hunger any more. You need to push through this phase too. When you period returns, you can gradually start eating by hunger cues again Smile

3Suddently not hungry anymore! HELP !!! Empty THANK YOU!!! Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:58 pm

foodbaby

Thanks a lot! ♥♥

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum