Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

everything is hard.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1everything is hard.  Empty everything is hard. Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 am

pkurasik

pkurasik

Yeah so, I don't really want to keep going. I don't know HOW to keep going. Everything just seems so hard, so effortful, I just don't see the point of recovering and I don't know how to be motivated to. Everything just sucks aye :/

2everything is hard.  Empty Re: everything is hard. Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:19 pm

monemil24

Yeah but those bad feelings will go away! And I bet it was so much more exhausting and depressing during your worst phase of ED! Aren't you a tiny little bit angry about your eating disorder? Without her, you would't have to endure those hard time! She won't shout at you forever!
Having an ED is hard! It makes you suffer a lot and you lose so much precious time of your life.
Recovery is hard as well but at least there isn't death at the end!!! If you choose recovery you will live! Both paths hurt! But please choose the one with the positiv ending

3everything is hard.  Empty Re: everything is hard. Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:49 pm

pkurasik

pkurasik

Well to be honest, i feel more depressed and exhausted when I don't have control! So like when I'm being monitored and stuff. But when i'm on my own, i got power (and sort of exhaustion) but i feel good in the end. I don't know, i just prefer to look at the pros of no-recovery.. Probably something i should fix up

4everything is hard.  Empty Re: everything is hard. Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:48 am

Amalie

Amalie
Admin

http://letsrecover.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum