Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is having a job actually hard work?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is having a job actually hard work? Empty Is having a job actually hard work? Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:31 am

desserttolive

desserttolive

I recently got a new job at my local supermarket (IGA) and I was wondering if it actually is hard work? Becase all I really do is stand at registers for 4-7 hours around 3-4 times a week and serve people. I feel guilty for eating more on those days because I feel like it isn't hard work, like exercising for example.

http://instagram.com/desserttolive

2Is having a job actually hard work? Empty Re: Is having a job actually hard work? Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:58 am

monemil24

It sounds as if you would have lots of ed-thoughts in your head... (sorry about my bad english, I'm from germany...)
Those bad and guilty feelings show you that you're still ill and you have to fight it! It will get easier to eat more on those days... when those thoughts appear the next time what about asking yourself what you want to achieve? You want to have a life where you don't have to think about your food intake in relation to your workout... and therefor you have to start now Smile Smile Smile
Do it! The worst thing that can happen is that you get healthy Wink

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum