Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Period, Weight Gain and Calories

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Period, Weight Gain and Calories Empty Period, Weight Gain and Calories Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:12 pm

loreiliesummers

I was never extremely emaciated or ill when I restricted last year. It lasted for about 7 months and I went from 10 stone 8 to 7 stone 12 (I'm 5"7). Now, after about 2-3 months of going between restricting and recovery I'm at 10 stone 2. I have my period back and I no longer faint or have blue nails and cold hands. I'm trying to eat healthily (I still have chocolate every day though, I don't know how I managed to go 7 months without it!) and exercise. I walk to school for half an hour each day and try to go to the gym for a small workout 3 times a week. I'm not happy with my body as I feel I'm quite fat now like my stomach sticks out and my thighs are big so I'd like to lose some weight but my problem is that I can't! Even though I'm eating no more than 1500 calories a day (I skip breakfast, an apple mid morning, soup at lunch, a cookie after school and then usually a smallish portion of chicken or fish with salad or vegetables at dinner as well as some chocolate in the evening) and then either a walk or the gym every day as well! Why is my metabolism so slow?! Surely my body trusts me now my period is back?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum