Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Still very bloated and its taking its toll on me..... PLEASE HELP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hopefully_Happy

Well I havent been here in a long time but I am finally weight restored I tried following the minnie maud guidlines but TW I was not able to stop me exercising and I still do it........
But I have always struggled with bloating alot and I have been weight restored for a pretty long time but my bloating is still just as bad and I mean really BAD I also have very bad gas and it STINKS really bad sorry TMI I know Embarassed
also my weight has still not redistributed and its still mostly in my stomach area I am starting to believe that I will look like I am forever and I am really scared because I am scared it will make me relapse and I just .... I am just really lost PLEASE HELP ME silent

Rachellondon

Rachellondon

its going to keep holding on to water in your stomach if you continue to exercise!! just try to stop exercising it'll help Smile

Hopefully_Happy

I know I should but it is the hardest thing that I have to take on I have tried but I always fail

Then try again, and again, and again. You can't recover without stopping your exercise addiction. It's not possible. Your body won't let go of the water, and your weight's most likely not going to redistribute. Stop now, stop before you have serious damages (if you don't have yet).
Do it for your health.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum