Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is gaining weight that difficult?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Is gaining weight that difficult? Empty Is gaining weight that difficult? Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:43 pm

berriesforhealth

Hi there, im fighting with anorexia since more than a year by now, but I started realcovery since some weeks. I've starting eating long ago, but now I just feel better and don't count calories either. Food doesn't make me nervous anymore, im able to eat whatever is on my home or anywhere. Also I ate A LOT lately because I had a vacation trip to disney with the deluxe dining plan, just imagine: unlimited and awesome food. (I didn't restrict at any moment!! and don't regret it)
The thing is I arrived home two days ago so happy of my progress and i weigh myself just to check, and I didn't gained. I lost weight and im so frustrated. I just really can't eat anymore, my stomach just doesn't let me. What do you guys think is happening? why im not gaining? and how can I do to manage the amount of food? thank you Smile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum