Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Water retention and uneven weight gain?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Water retention and uneven weight gain? Empty Water retention and uneven weight gain? Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 am

Mm21

Hi ever sine starting recovery about 3 weeks ago I have just now started to see that my thighs are huge and its not just Ana but I can physically see it and it's very jiggly especially near my inner thighs also all my weight gain has gone to my hips and it looks so weird I'm eating around 2200 Cals a day.
Help pleasee Thankyou

susannsk89

susannsk89

This is water retention for sure! I promise. And the only way you can get rid of it is by eating enough and wait. 2200 kcal is not enough (unless you are an old sedentary lady). You should increase to at least 2500 kcal if you are over 25 years old and below 173 cm, 3000 kcal if you are under 25 or taller than 173 cm. If you're both below 25 and taller than 173, then it's at least 3500. This will not make you fat, it will make your body heal.

Mm21

Thankyou so much for your help Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum