Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Worth a read

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Worth a read Empty Worth a read Sat May 30, 2015 9:30 pm

marielabar

Hello everyone,

In my constant search for answers online I have come to a helpful blog. This post (or 8 part posts to be precise) gave me some guidance. I have lost the ability to know what "normal" eating is like and this helps. It is not exactly MM but it is basically the same principle with different words. This is long but helpful. Give it a shot and let me know your thoughts, do you agree, disagree?

Here is the link to the first part:
http://the-big-fat-lie.blogspot.co.uk/2010/02/building-bridge-from-ed-to-intuitive_5828.html

2Worth a read Empty Re: Worth a read Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:20 am

susannsk89

susannsk89

This seems to be a very nice blog Smile Many ED sufferers starts intuitive eating without knowing the dangers of it (it's easy to fall into a kind of fitness trap or keep restricting a bit) but this blog seems to be taking that aspect of it seriously! This was great to read! Thank you for sharing Smile <3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum