Letsrecover recovery forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell us about your animals!

+3
Katewright1995
Amalie
Lavender
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tell us about your animals! Empty Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 am

I adore animals, and would love to learn all about yours!

At the moment, I have two horses (a bay pony named Sassy and an appaloosa named Kando) three dogs (Aurora "Puppy" the chow mix, Davy the Australian Shepherd mix, and Zoe the hound mutt) as well as five chicken hens and three guinea fowl. Honestly there were many points where I wanted so much to die, but thought of the animals and specifically the horses, and kept holding on for them. It sounds bad that I cared more about animals than human family, but in the depths of illness and disorder I was pretty blinded to people. But the animals are always there, loving unconditionally, non-judgmental, relying on your care and companionship.

2Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:44 am

Lavender

I have two guinea pigs! Too cute not to bother them everyday!

3Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:04 am

Amalie

Amalie
Admin

Aw! I have two cats (kittens), which I love so much. I treat them like babies! They always follow me and prefer staying in the same room as me.

http://letsrecover.tumblr.com

4Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Katewright1995

Katewright1995

I have a 2 year old Jack Russell called Bella who I love so so much because she's always there and love unconditionally and always gives me kisses when i'm sad.
I used to have 2 lion head X bunnies who were bought to help me recover but they got very ill at the beginning of the year and died and I miss them incredibly.
I also miss my pony who has also sadly passed> he was a dapple gray conemarra called Robbie, gosh I miss him sososososososo much. I haven't rode since =(

http://Instagram: kate.recovers

5Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:15 pm

jennysrecovery

We have a 5 year old Elo (that breed is not really common but they are so cute and friendly!) called Max Smile I also have two mice, my sister's got a hamster and we have four little birds Smile

6Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:42 pm

mel_recover

mel_recover

Aw what a cute idea! Smile ️️well, i 'only' Have 4 turtles called Dieter ("he" is actually a girl, whoops:D), Örwin, roko and sadly the Last one has no name (we couldn't Find a creative name Wink ). They Are just swimming around and right now they are in the cellar because they have to sleep until spring Wink
It's so interessting to read something else from you Guys Smile I love you

7Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:41 pm

Aw, all of our pets sound lovely! It seems like we have a nice variety, not just cats and dogs, too!

Katewright1995 wrote:I have a 2 year old Jack Russell called Bella who I love so so much because she's always there and love unconditionally and always gives me kisses when i'm sad.
I used to have 2 lion head X bunnies who were bought to help me recover but they got very ill at the beginning of the year and died and I miss them incredibly.
I also miss my pony who has also sadly passed> he was a dapple gray conemarra called Robbie, gosh I miss him sososososososo much. I haven't rode since =(

I'm sorry youu've lost so many pets. Crying or Very sad It's always hard, I know. I hope you can ride again one day. Animals can't be replaced, but there are still many wonderful, different ones waiting to meet you and give you new friendships.

8Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:23 am

DAISY_CRoWN

DAISY_CRoWN

I have have two guinea pigs but would adore a cat Smile)

9Tell us about your animals! Empty Re: Tell us about your animals! Sat Nov 15, 2014 3:02 pm

lieniite

I have a labrador puppy(Stella), I "earned" for choosing recovery. I know it sounds silly but it was really comforting to have at least one "friend" because I lost all of mine during ed. So yeah she's currently 6 months old and I love her so much. And she helped me not with just being there but also with being hungry 24/7 and always wanting food, so it was comforting when I had EH Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum