Letsrecover recovery forum

This is a trigger-free recovery help forum for those recovering from restrictive eating disorders, such as anorexia, bulimia, binge-restrict, overexercise or ednos.

You are not connected. Please login or register

snack ideas for school

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1snack ideas for school Empty snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey there Smile tomorrow school is starting again and i would love to know whether you have any ideas what to take with me as a snack..i have breakfast at 6 o clock in the morning and school from 8am-3 pm... so it has to be filling Smile thank you! <3

View user profile

2snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:16 pm

Nuts, crackers, yoghurt, cheese (maybe those "mini babybel" cheeses could be nice?), smoothie/milkshake.

View user profile

3snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:50 pm

Sounds good but my Problem is to know how much is normal again..so what is a typical snack normal people eat and feel satisfied with? Surprised

View user profile

4snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 am

If you go to letsrecover.tumblr.com you can find examples of meal plans Smile Clink on the "menu" button and you'll fild it Smile

View user profile

5snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 pm

To me, granola bars and energy bars have helped me a lot. My favourites are Roo'bars, they are super yummy and quick to eat. Also bananas, avocado, bread etc. Hope I could help Smile

View user profile

6snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:50 pm

Thank you so much ! you are so sweet Smile

View user profile

7snack ideas for school Empty Re: snack ideas for school on Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:46 am

I always make sure i have carbs, fats and proteins. It's the best way to satisfied my appetite tbh
So it could be something like: Cheese, bars, fruits. Or chocolate, milk, bananas or cereal, loads of yogurt and dried fruits.. think you see my point x) Bon app├ętit!

View user profile http://instagram.com/pboverbones

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum